For Business

Innovative service solutions, high quality office furniture
& stationery products to help your business
Get Work Done

Our business products and services will help you save time as well as money

With online order authorisation and real-time parcel tracking as well as reporting on every aspect of your business expenses, our online purchasing tools enable ‘just in time’ supply (as fast as 90 minutes from order) of all your workplace products and printed materials.

Removing excess stocks from your stock cupboard or storeroom reduces wasted office space, reduces risks of ‘take home’ shrinkage, controls spend by cost centre and makes budgeting easy.

Keeping control

We understand the demands of today’s high-service, low-cost world. Our exclusive CTRL-ALT-DELETE programme delivers measurable savings and process improvements, helping our clients control expenditure simply and effectively.

Instant delivery

Next day delivery is standard across the UK on over 28,000 products. But when tomorrow’s too late, our QuickDROP® Instant Delivery service can rush our top 8,000 items to you in as little as 90 minutes.

Expert support

Our online systems and expert Account Managers handle thousands of calls every week and our warehouse network ships in excess of 95,000 items every night.

Focused on Success

Over the past 12 months our success rate (deliveries that were complete, on-time, accurate and undamaged) was an industry-beating 98% of orders placed. And with more innovation being added to our warehouse every year, we’re working really hard on the remaining 2% towards our goal of the Zero Defect Warehouse.

 

Brilliant company to work with and very reliable. The communication is excellent and the prices are too!

Alex, Site Manager

Consistently excellent service, the entire team are helpful, friendly and professional

Peter, FM Buyer

With UOE as our supplier, I know whatever we need our problem is solved.

Amy, Executive Assistant

Everything was installed on time and perfectly. The installation team were friendly and efficient and the desks were exactly what we wanted.

Head of ICT Department at Academy school of 2,000 students in Kent

At Teach First we are delighted to be working so closely with UOE on a daily basis. UOE provide us with various aspects of support throughout all of our (11) offices in the UK. We have been delighted with the level of customer service and support received from UOE and we look forward to continuing this great relationship going forward.

Darren Purnell – Facilities Officer

We have been using UOE for many years as our main preferred supplier for stationery requirements. They have proven to be helpful, supportive, proactive, always willing to go the extra mile and are competitively priced. Thank you UOE, you are a great supplier.

Helena Katseph – Business Manager – Operations

UOE is our very favourite supplier. We have made a conscious effort to move as much as we can into their capable hands. Always there in a pinch, and always able, willing, and eager to go the extra mile for us. We just can’t praise UOE enough!

Amy – Office Support

  • BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION

    YOUR NAME

    COMPANY

    YOUR ROLE

    PHONE

    EMAIL

    HOW MANY STAFF

    MESSAGE

    I understand that by ticking this box and submitting this form, I consent to UOE contacting me by email or phone in order to process my enquiry. UOE will not pass your details onto other companies or third parties.

    Cookie & Privacy Policy
  • REQUEST A CATALOGUE

    YOUR NAME

    ADDRESS

    PHONE

    EMAIL

    HOW MANY STAFF

    MESSAGE

    I understand that by ticking this box and submitting this form, I consent to UOE contacting me by email or phone in order to process my enquiry. UOE will not pass your details onto other companies or third parties.

    Cookie & Privacy Policy
  • NEWSLETTER SIGN UP

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website.