Logistics & Warehousing

We offer office inventory and supply chain management, thanks to our huge warehouse capacity,

Get in Touch
  • With over £40m of stock in our warehouse network we’re ready to supply everything you need, when you need it, across the UK. Our focus is simple: if helps you get work done, we can supply it. Our Web Store gives access to an ever-growing range of stocked lines, but if it isn’t on the shelf right now, our specials team can find the right product to suit your requirements from one of our partner supply companies.

  • Logistics

    Our warehouse, your stock room

    We can ship your essential business items alongside your everyday stationery items. Whether corporate brochures, umbrellas, T-shirts, branded pens or any other business product, the benefits include:

    • Central storage warehouse with online, real-time stock tracking
    • Next day/same day delivery options
    • Automated reminders when stock runs low
    • One supplier managing your inventory across multiple categories
    • One delivery means lower environmental impact
  • QuickDROP® Instant Delivery

    Next day delivery is standard across the UK on over 28,000 products. But when tomorrow’s too late, our QuickDROP® Instant Delivery service can rush our top 8,000 items to you in as little as 90 minutes.

    Over the past 12 months, our success rate (deliveries that were complete, on-time, accurate and undamaged) was an industry-beating 98% of orders placed. With more innovation being added to our warehouse this year, we’re working really hard on the remaining 2% towards our goal of the Zero Defect Warehouse.

Brilliant company to work with and very reliable. The communication is excellent and the prices are too!

Alex, Site Manager

Consistently excellent service, the entire team are helpful, friendly and professional

Peter, FM Buyer

With UOE as our supplier, I know whatever we need our problem is solved.

Amy, Executive Assistant

Everything was installed on time and perfectly. The installation team were friendly and efficient and the desks were exactly what we wanted.

Head of ICT Department at Academy school of 2,000 students in Kent

At Teach First we are delighted to be working so closely with UOE on a daily basis. UOE provide us with various aspects of support throughout all of our (11) offices in the UK. We have been delighted with the level of customer service and support received from UOE and we look forward to continuing this great relationship going forward.

Darren Purnell – Facilities Officer

We have been using UOE for many years as our main preferred supplier for stationery requirements. They have proven to be helpful, supportive, proactive, always willing to go the extra mile and are competitively priced. Thank you UOE, you are a great supplier.

Helena Katseph – Business Manager – Operations

UOE is our very favourite supplier. We have made a conscious effort to move as much as we can into their capable hands. Always there in a pinch, and always able, willing, and eager to go the extra mile for us. We just can’t praise UOE enough!

Amy – Office Support

  • BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION

    YOUR NAME

    COMPANY

    YOUR ROLE

    PHONE

    EMAIL

    HOW MANY STAFF

    MESSAGE

  • REQUEST A CATALOGUE

    YOUR NAME

    ADDRESS

    PHONE

    EMAIL

    HOW MANY STAFF

    MESSAGE

  • NEWSLETTER SIGN UP