Road Tax & Drivers Licence Renewal

When it’s time to renew, our trained staff can help you in store with your paperwork and payments, making the process as quick and efficient as possible

  • Vehicle Tax

    Vehicle Tax

    When you need to apply for new Vehicle Tax or renew your existing one, we can help you get it sorted out at one of our stores.

    If you’ve just bought your vehicle, you’ll need to bring in your V5C/2.

    If you’re renewing your tax, bring in your V11 (or V85/1 for HGVs) together with your V5C logbook, a valid MOT certificate (if needed), and any other relevant paperwork if you qualify for reductions or exemptions.

  • Drivers Licence Renewal

    Renew Photocard Driving Licence

    Visit your local UOE Post Office to renew your licence.

    When your licence is due for renewal, you will receive a D798 notification two months before the expiry date. You are legally required to renew your photo driving licence every 10 years (the expiry date is printed on point 4b of your photocard driving licence). If you do not have an up-to-date licence, you will have difficulties getting car insurance or hiring cars in the UK or abroad. Driving without a valid driving licence, carries a £1,000 fine or your entitlement to drive withdrawn. Contact our friendly team for more information.

    If you still have the old-style paper driving licence, you do not have to change it to a photocard licence until you reach the age of 70 or if your details change. However, if you would like to upgrade it, visit your nearest UOE Post Office & Store where we’ll help you sort it out.

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website.